Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add true curve windows into curve wall?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1702 Views, 4 Replies

How to add true curve windows into curve wall?

Hi! I am new to explore Revit. It is easy to create curve wall, but fail to find way to add true cure window into it. There is no true curve curtainwall instead of seaming glass in Revit family. Please show me how to build the seamless curve window and curtainwall . Thank you in advance.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You will have to create a custom family, or a custom in-place family to create curved glass and mullions. You must have a project with a large budget! "Linweiping" wrote in message news:40b3279b_1@newsprd01... > Hi! I am new to explore Revit. It is easy to create curve wall, but fail to > find way to add true cure window into it. There is no true curve curtainwall > instead of seaming glass in Revit family. > > Please show me how to build the seamless curve window and curtainwall . > > Thank you in advance. > >
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

I don't even bother with that. I just use 2 curved walls. See file in autodesk.revit.customer-gallery There are many different ways to make the type of object you want. Just depends on how it will be used with other objects in the building. "Scott Davis" wrote in message news:40b34720$1_1@newsprd01... > You will have to create a custom family, or a custom in-place family to > create curved glass and mullions. You must have a project with a large > budget! > > "Linweiping" wrote in message news:40b3279b_1@newsprd01... > > Hi! I am new to explore Revit. It is easy to create curve wall, but fail > to > > find way to add true cure window into it. There is no true curve > curtainwall > > instead of seaming glass in Revit family. > > > > Please show me how to build the seamless curve window and curtainwall . > > > > Thank you in advance. > > > > > >
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

What are your files there ? I downloaded one named WALLSS.rvt but fail to open. Report "need to be manually update" .Pleas show me how to do with the curved window ? "Aaron Rumple" дÈëÓʼþ news:40b3571e$1_1@newsprd01... > I don't even bother with that. I just use 2 curved walls. See file in > autodesk.revit.customer-gallery > > There are many different ways to make the type of object you want. Just > depends on how it will be used with other objects in the building. > > "Scott Davis" wrote in message > news:40b34720$1_1@newsprd01... > > You will have to create a custom family, or a custom in-place family to > > create curved glass and mullions. You must have a project with a large > > budget! > > > > "Linweiping" wrote in message > news:40b3279b_1@newsprd01... > > > Hi! I am new to explore Revit. It is easy to create curve wall, but fail > > to > > > find way to add true cure window into it. There is no true curve > > curtainwall > > > instead of seaming glass in Revit family. > > > > > > Please show me how to build the seamless curve window and curtainwall . > > > > > > Thank you in advance. > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Opens fine in the latest build or Revit. You have a localized version - I don't know what build that is based on. "Linweiping" wrote in message news:40b56db1_2@newsprd01... > What are your files there ? I downloaded one named WALLSS.rvt but fail to > open. > Report "need to be manually update" .Pleas show me how to do with the curved > window ? > > "Aaron Rumple" дÈëÓʼþ > news:40b3571e$1_1@newsprd01... > > I don't even bother with that. I just use 2 curved walls. See file in > > autodesk.revit.customer-gallery > > > > There are many different ways to make the type of object you want. Just > > depends on how it will be used with other objects in the building. > > > > "Scott Davis" wrote in message > > news:40b34720$1_1@newsprd01... > > > You will have to create a custom family, or a custom in-place family to > > > create curved glass and mullions. You must have a project with a large > > > budget! > > > > > > "Linweiping" wrote in message > > news:40b3279b_1@newsprd01... > > > > Hi! I am new to explore Revit. It is easy to create curve wall, but > fail > > > to > > > > find way to add true cure window into it. There is no true curve > > > curtainwall > > > > instead of seaming glass in Revit family. > > > > > > > > Please show me how to build the seamless curve window and curtainwall > . > > > > > > > > Thank you in advance. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report