Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I edit view titles?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
NigelParsons4560
8485 Views, 3 Replies

How do I edit view titles?

Hello,

I don't like the way View Titles look on sheets, so I turn them off under Visibility/Graphics and use plain annotation text.  Is there a way to configure these?  I can't seem to activate them.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

is this what you what?

If you browse to library> annotation folder, you will see several Revit view title families.

view_title_family

It means you can modify the geometry and text to control the view title appearance.

Try to load another view title family to your project. Now open your sheet, select the viewport.

Click edit type to open type properties dialog box. Now you can see the view title family on title drop down list.

changing_Revit_view_title_type

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 4
mrtom8361
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Why does my folder not contain the view title families?

Message 4 of 4
ennujozlagam
in reply to: mrtom8361

hello, it could be your libraries and templates are not installed properly. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report