Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can make a request for next revit improvment to the programmer?

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
fasogliomarco
184 Views, 0 Replies

How can make a request for next revit improvment to the programmer?

I'd like to say to the revit programmer what i like and what i do not like in revit and how i will must be improvment...

- Ecotect - Vasari - greenbiulding in Revit not as external but when you project(inside revit), 

- Light analaisys not also as external calculation with unlinear valutations but with geometrical valutation (always inside revit)..

- FAcon project, not also in inventor but in revit because the bioclimate architecture will be based on..for the form, the natural ventilation, for the internal fluid

- when a do stairs, family, and other kind  i 'd like an immage on the left as in archicad and allplan

- a configurator for simple things, to make families with more facility and quikly

- import from cad.. more esay and simple, for 2d, and interaction with other 3d modelling tipe: autocad->revit; 3dsmax ->revit...not with IFC import;

-Save on older version, and open the family with no version date..

- Family... is the big mistake of revit... if you download a family file when you open it is always another category ... is a door...in revit...is a windows..why?..so    modfy the category,...3 minutes left...

- Revit render...only one core...wake up...use the new render engine made from intel..or amd...we are at 2014-15 not at 1800..

- revit why do not use GPU as the same of autocad, inventor, max...it work with the other software but not with revit...!!!:(

- Cost.. other bim have a cost program integrate...i KNOW is very difficult make the cost from a geometry but you will can!!

- L.C.A...a big mistery...

- RPC...or better women, man, and trees an other things...in revit does not work.. in autocad if you have a pluging and a account

- Layout in revit is good but not enought...i like have Impression (ex pluging for autocad) integrate it, please ! will be as Piranesi software and adobe software

- an export to pdf...psd..eps..

- Printer smart command in the main page...and more simple and with more options...

- PLUGING inside revit, as for the OFFLINE HELP...

- x32;x64...in the office is so difficult to have the best hardware if you pay more of 5000€ for a licence...if you have a little thinK about that...

- maybe in the future revit for linux...

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report