Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Future Launches of Revit Architecture-Chance to Win $50 Amazon GC

42 REPLIES 42
Message 1 of 43
DaveMills
1103 Views, 42 Replies

Help with Future Launches of Revit Architecture-Chance to Win $50 Amazon GC

Hi Folks,

Here at Autodesk, the marketing group is always busy preparing for future launches of Revit Architecture. There’s always a web component to our launch plans. In the future, we’re looking to expand our activity in the blogosphere, on YouTube, Discussion Groups, and several other areas of the social media. To help inform that process, I’ve built a survey and would appreciate your input. For this go ‘round, I’m specifically looking for input from Revit Architecture users and buyers in the US. If you’ve got 15 minutes to spare, please take the survey so that I know where to spend this portion of our marketing resources.

Onto the $50 USD Amazon gift card!
1. Take and complete the survey (link below)
2. Take a screen-cap of the last page of the survey (the Thank You! page)
3. Add your autodesk.com screen name over the ‘Thank You’ text (example attached)
4. Post the screen-cap image back to this thread to enter a random drawing

On Wednesday, January 20th, I’ll randomly select 5 ‘entrants’ and post the winners here. Only one entrant per person.

Here is the link and official blurb. Thanks in advance for your help and good luck!

http://web5.kinesissurvey.com/virtualcauseway/html.pro?ID=227

/*
Autodesk is conducting research to understand how Revit Architecture users and buyers engage in online social media, how social behavior is evolving in your business, and where business buyers choose to participate in online communities.

This 15 minute survey will not ask for any personally identifying information. We will use your responses in aggregate only and will not attribute any responses back to you.
*/

* I realize that there’s potential to Photoshop one’s way into the drawing without completing the survey. Standard honor code rules apply.

* The first few questions are qualifying questions. I’m looking for a subset of US based Revit Architecture users/purchasers. Only those who qualify for the survey may enter this drawing.
42 REPLIES 42
Message 41 of 43
DaveMills
in reply to: DaveMills

OK, pencils down!

Thanks again to all participants. The entry period is now closed. All qualifying entrants will be entered into a random drawing. My next post will include the names of the winners.

-Dave Mills
Autodesk Marketing
Message 42 of 43
DaveMills

Congratulations to:

* violet78
* Rick Moore
* dduarte@appleton-architects.com
* daniel.broyles
* DAVEWALLACE2529

As promised, you each win a $50 gift card to Amazon.com. Please send me a direct e-mail to claim your prize: david.mills@autodesk.com. If I don’t hear from you by this time tomorrow, I will reach out to you directly.

Thanks again to all who participated – the survey information is very useful to us. The survey will remain open for a couple more days. If you didn’t complete the survey or are yet to take it, please go ahead and do so. …unfortunately, future completions will not be entered into a drawing.

-DM
Message 43 of 43
eviele

Congratulations all.

...and if you need a little help deciding how to spend the money, may I suggest: http://www.amazon.com/Yamazaki-Stainless-Steel-Chopsticks-Pair/dp/B0015GGOI0/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I'm sure if I had more time I could come up with better suggestions.
Let me know if you need help. 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report