Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Design Options!!

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
153 Views, 1 Reply

Help with Design Options!!

We have some new personnel working with design options for store layout. In one option, the object appears, in another, it was deleted, instead of being moved. How do you "undelete" that object in the second design option? It is still in the main model, but cannot as far as I see, be removed from an option once it has been added to the option. This is an issue while scheduling the store fixtures.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

To copy an element from one option to another option in the same option set, select the element, Copy to Clipboard, start editing
the target option, Paste Aligned | Same Place. To move it from one option to another (or from an option to main model), do the same
but Cut instead of Copy.

I'm not sure what you mean about the element still being in the main model. No element should be in both the main model and in an
option. If it is then you should delete one or the other.

wrote in message news:4956251@discussion.autodesk.com...
We have some new personnel working with design options for store layout. In one option, the object appears, in another, it was
deleted, instead of being moved. How do you "undelete" that object in the second design option? It is still in the main model, but
cannot as far as I see, be removed from an option once it has been added to the option. This is an issue while scheduling the store
fixtures.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report