Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with adding trusses to my project

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
xaqsax
296 Views, 1 Reply

Help with adding trusses to my project

Hi guys,

I'm in desperate need for help atm. Basically my structure was seen by my tutor and I was told that no way in hell would it hold up (I actually thought that the space frame of my structure resting on the walls of the structure would've been enough Smiley Embarassed feel quite stupid now. Anyway so I've been trying to add trusses to my sturcture but I'm absolutely hopeless right now 😞 

I've added pictures to further explain what I'm trying to achieve. If someone can be kind enough to explain in steps on how to apply around 8 curved trusses to my structure for support, I would be truly grateful. I read somewhere that you have to custom create the trusses using ref planes etc. But that's the thing I'm absolutely useless in that area too. I have only ever used revit for simple wall floors furnishings and renderings. Nothing structural Smiley Sad

Look forward to hearing from you guys Heart

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dbroad
in reply to: xaqsax

To get you started with images of a building that actually works well, follow this link to the virginia air and space museum

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report