Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

Distinguished Contributor
mariepl
Message 21 of 22 (176 Views)

Re: Help needed about Revit Server 2013

06-14-2013 07:06 AM in reply to: pt

Thank you

I'm using Revit Server 2014.  We have modified the RNS.ini file to reflect our server name (which had 3 roles - admin, host and accelerator).  We have also made sure that our environment variables on our workstations gave the default accelerator name.

I can't see my folders under Revit Server Network when saving a file, and when trying to manage the connection to Revit Server, here is what I get (see attached)

We are on a local network, all computers can be pinged without any problem... Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Thanks

revit server.png

*Expert Elite*
Alfredo_Medina
Message 22 of 22 (168 Views)

Re: Help needed about Revit Server 2013

06-14-2013 07:38 AM in reply to: mariepl

I wish I could help with this, but unfortunately, I cannot. Since these are the official Autodesk forums, I hope that someone from Autodesk Support comes to this thread and answers all your questions properly, providing you with all the necessary information on how to set up Revit Server.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planta1 Revit Online Consulting | info@planta1.com | my Twitter | The Planta1 Blog
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.