Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(help) creating a diagram for architectural project

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
r7aaal1
2961 Views, 2 Replies

(help) creating a diagram for architectural project

I'm asking if I can create a Diagram for my project like this diagram?? For circulation and sold & void spaces ...etc?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rosskirby
in reply to: r7aaal1

If you're using Revit 2014, then yes, you can easily create an exploded axonometric.  Create a 3D view, set the orientation you want, and get started using the Displacement feature (select element, and on the modify tab, the view panel has a button that looks like a cube exploding, that's the one you want).  

You'll have to monkey with it for a while to get things exactly how you want, and setting up the text is probably better done in a 3rd part graphics editor (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) than natively in Revit, but it's possible.

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com
Message 3 of 3

agree with Ross....

I should ad that, maybe,  you can do it also using a locked 3d View ,making Dulicates , using Section Boxes make a series of Views and at last make an assembly in a sheet.....

But , if I'll have  to make a series of 2d with color schemes one on top of the other as in your example, I should use a trick ( maybe a bit unorthodox):

1. choose Levels (with color schemes) one by one and export them in CAD format (dwg)  - ( from settings check True Color not Index Color)
  2. Import the dwg files back into Revit in their mother Levels ( Level 1 to Level 1, Level 2 to Level 2...etc) taking care that Curent View Only to remain unchecked. Place these aside the revit volume so to be seen separately.
  3. Create a 3 d View , and use Base Offset for a visual control of the positon of every dwg level in your 3d view...

Image 02.jpg

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD

Your Name

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report