Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphic Display of Demolished or Temporary Non-Structural Elements

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
IMCornish
796 Views, 2 Replies

Graphic Display of Demolished or Temporary Non-Structural Elements

Can anyone inform me how to change the demolished and temporary appearances of non-structural elements such as railiings, plumbing fixtures etc?

It is straighforward to use phase overides to change the appearance of Walls etc that are either demolished or temporary, but however you change these appearances non structural elements stubbornly remain with a dotted blue outline.  I want demolished railings and other non-structural elements to appear with a red hidden line style but have been unable to find out how this can done. I have exhuasted WikiHelp, object styles, family properties etc etc! 

Andrew Robertson
Chartered Architect
Robertson Partnership
Truro. UK
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
andrialynch1305
in reply to: IMCornish

I think the attached image is what you are trying to accomplish.  I just changed the graphic overrides in the phasing dialogue box to have red lines (in both projection and cut) and a hidden linetype.  I chose a smaller scale linetype so that the lines did not seem to run together.  

Message 3 of 3
IMCornish
in reply to: andrialynch1305

Why didn't I realise that!  Thanks your a star.

Andrew Robertson
Chartered Architect
Robertson Partnership
Truro. UK

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report