Revit Architecture

derejealemu2442
Message 1 of 5 (186 Views)

Generate list

186 Views, 4 Replies
12-09-2012 10:59 AM

Hallo out there,

Any idea how to generate list of equipments with room name and room number set in linked Revit-model? Is that possible at all?

*Expert Elite*
Alfredo_Medina
Message 2 of 5 (168 Views)

Re: Generate list

12-09-2012 04:50 PM in reply to: derejealemu2442

Yes. In the host file, create a schedule of those items, including room parameters, and activating "include elements in linked files".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planta1 Revit Online Consulting | info@planta1.com | my Twitter | The Planta1 Blog
derejealemu2442
Message 3 of 5 (125 Views)

12-12-2012 09:43 AM in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

Dear Alfredo thanks a lot for your effort; but I don’t mean the equipments in the linked Revit-Model. May be I've to explain exactly what I meant by generating a list of equipments in linked Revit-model. I want to create just a Revit-file with only equipments and want generate a list of the equipments from my Revit-file and the room names and numbers from my linked Revit model.

I could not create a parameter for the equipments linked to the rooms of the referenced Revit-model. I'll be very glad, if you can give me any hint.

and thanks again!

*Expert Elite*
Alfredo_Medina
Message 4 of 5 (115 Views)

12-12-2012 01:43 PM in reply to: derejealemu2442

Oh, I see...  Sorry for the confusion. What you want to do is not possible, at least, not directly.

Only solution I can think of is this: Select the link > Edit type > Activate room bounding. Then create new rooms. You will need to enter the name and number of the rooms again in those new rooms. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planta1 Revit Online Consulting | info@planta1.com | my Twitter | The Planta1 Blog
derejealemu2442
Message 5 of 5 (100 Views)

12-13-2012 08:55 AM in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

Thank you very much Alfredo anyhow.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.