Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forced workset relinquishing?

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
urschel_w
203 Views, 0 Replies

Forced workset relinquishing?

Hello,
For the past 6 months or so, I have been using a phantom user to lock worksets that I don't want anyone to be able to accidentally manipulate (levels and grids for example). It has been working fine until this week. The normal procedure is to change the username on my machine, create a local file for it, check out the worksets I want, save to central, and close without relinquishing. This week, however, when I save to central, the worksets get relinquished when I save, even though the "user-created worksets" box in the save to central window is unchecked. I can't figure out what is forcing it to relinquish. The files have been audited and compacted, I have tried other machines, other people's user names, and creating new local files. Any ideas would really be appreciated, at the moment the files are taking up another machine since I have to leave them open in order to check out the worksets.

Thanks a lot
wes
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report