Revit Architecture

MrDotta
Message 1 of 2 (180 Views)
Accepted Solution

Floors in Revit

180 Views, 1 Replies
03-11-2014 06:19 AM

I am designing a house using the "construction template" (revit 2014) and I noticed that "Wood Joist 10 - Wood Finish/Tile Finish" is not an option to choose for a floor type.  Is there any way to get these floor types into my project?

I noticed that if I open an "architecture template" these floors ARE there, but thats not going to help me now.  

Thanks!

You can transfer project standards from the Architectural Template to the Construction template.  My suggestion for future projects would be to create your own template.  Use the transfer project standards to get the features you like from the default templates or tweak them to your preferences.

15.jpg

Distinguished Mentor
Caddman13
Message 2 of 2 (171 Views)

Re: Floors in Revit

03-11-2014 06:51 AM in reply to: MrDotta

You can transfer project standards from the Architectural Template to the Construction template.  My suggestion for future projects would be to create your own template.  Use the transfer project standards to get the features you like from the default templates or tweak them to your preferences.

15.jpg

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.