Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Floor Plans and ond level affecting another

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
primrosebobbitt
449 Views, 5 Replies

Floor Plans and ond level affecting another

Hello

I am having an issue with Revit 2015.  I am trying to change my floor plans on say level 2, but then when I change it, I go back to another level and it has affected that level?  HELP I am working on a project and can not go any farther.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
CoreyDaun
in reply to: primrosebobbitt

Hello, and welcome to the DIscussion Groups!

Can you elaborate a little more on your situation? Perhaps walk us through the steps you are taking or include screen images?

If the changes you are making are to Walls or other model elements, then those changes will be reflected in all relevant Views. When you make changes to a Revit Model, you are changing the Project's database. All Plan Views are simply a means of viewing this same database, so all changes to the model elements in a Project should appear to affect all Views.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 6
primrosebobbitt
in reply to: CoreyDaun

What I mean is when I go to the 3rd Floor Plan level I am trying to change the floor plan.  When I do this, and I click back to level two the floor plan is also changed there?  That isn't right is it?  Should it be doing this?  I can't attach my file because it's too large.

Message 4 of 6

I just noticed it only happens between the 2nd and 3rd level. O changed the floor plans on both my 4th and 5th and the same thing does not happen.
Message 5 of 6
primrosebobbitt
in reply to: CoreyDaun

I can send the file via email jus tlet  me know if you want me to do that,.  my email address is primrosebobbitt@gmail.com

Message 6 of 6

hi,

Now i understand your problem here is the solution when you pick the wall to move you will see the icon padlock (see attached) unlock those padlock and you can move the wall separately. Hope it helps. . I send already some screen shot in email add.  thanks and regards

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report