Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

floor plan view of foundation walls and uneven footings

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
kate_vanhout
710 Views, 1 Reply

floor plan view of foundation walls and uneven footings

I am using Revit 2013 and I have included images to the issues I am trying to figure out how to resolve.  First the foundation walls on my floor plan view.  I have created a Wall that consists of 8" Concrete wall and a 4" interior wall.  I have the interior wall base unlocked so that can rest on the basement slab while the concrete wall goes to the footings. But when I do this my floor plan looks like the image included (floor plan walls); it shows that interior walls go through to the outside, I dont want it showing this because the interior wall does not go to the outside the concrete walls go around the outside while the interior walls go around the inside. How do I get this to show correctly with the interior wall unlocked!? or is this not possible!?

Issue #2... I have the footings attached to 2 of the same walls that are at the same heights (also with the interior 4" wall unlocked) But for some reason a few of my footings are sitting 4" higher then the rest... How do I get them at the same height so they are showing correctly!? 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Try using the beam tool instead of the wall footing tool. Or, use separate walls, instead of a compound wall type.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report