Revit Architecture

Active Contributor
rlabib
Message 1 of 2 (123 Views)

Fixtures and doors barely show in demo ? ( line weight)

123 Views, 1 Replies
01-23-2013 05:54 AM

I'm working on a project where 80% of the building is being demolished . I have setup two phases Existing and New, in the existing phase , I applied a phase filter to show the demolished and the components to remain on site. All demolished items show as dashed. I have a problem with the door swing line weight  and the fixtures line weight. when I print the demolition plan everything prints ok except the door swing and the fixtures, the barely show? any ideas , I tried GV ( graphic override) , it didn't work?

Active Contributor
rlabib
Message 2 of 2 (111 Views)

Re: Fixtures and doors barely show in demo ? ( line weight)

01-23-2013 08:05 AM in reply to: rlabib

Never Mind , I played with the Graphic overrides in the phases dialog box , and when I changed the temporary to a different color and lineweight , the door and the fixtures appearance changed. At first I assumed everything changes when I change the Demolition appearance .

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.