Filter Visibility by Level

225 Views, 2 Replies
09-07-2004 06:42 AM
Can I filter the visibility of elements by Level? Thanks, Ak
*Christie Landry [Autodesk]
Message 2 of 3 (225 Views)

Re: Filter Visibility by Level

09-07-2004 09:45 PM in reply to: *Arkitekt
The Visability settings are view specific so if you turn off elements off in the view then you are filtering them by level. Christie Landry Autodesk Revit Product Marketing Manager "Arkitekt" wrote in message news:413dba76_1@newsprd01... > Can I filter the visibility of elements by Level? > > Thanks, > > Ak > >
*Arkitekt
Message 3 of 3 (225 Views)

Re: Filter Visibility by Level

09-10-2004 03:44 PM in reply to: *Arkitekt
Actually I'm thinking in a 3D for example. The section box is helpful but I'd like to have the exact cut plane (top of section box) sectioning at an exact level line. Ak "Christie Landry [Autodesk]" wrote in message news:413e8e66$1_2@newsprd01... > The Visability settings are view specific so if you turn off elements off in > the view then you are filtering them by level. > > Christie Landry > Autodesk Revit Product Marketing Manager > "Arkitekt" wrote in message > news:413dba76_1@newsprd01... > > Can I filter the visibility of elements by Level? > > > > Thanks, > > > > Ak > > > > > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!