Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

filter rule-parameter not visible

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
646 Views, 2 Replies

filter rule-parameter not visible

I am trying to make my own filter in order to have a different color for each on eof the phases of my project.

for that i have tried in the past for the same project (but at an earlier stage) an dit worked this way: create a project parameter (text-phasing) and then use it as a filter rule. but now it not visible in the drop down menu or when pressing "..." and select it doesnt load.

the categories checked for the filter and the parameter are the same.

so, whats wrong? 😕

Thank you,

A.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: Anonymous

If your project has phases, then organize the building elements in phases, and then use Phases' Graphic overrides. Not only it will give you the benefits of setting up colors easily, but other benefits such as schedules, different linetypes for different phases, separation of elements in different views, etc.

6-4-2013 9-20-31 AM.jpg

Does that "A" in the signature mean Angelica? 🙂

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Haha You got me!Smiley Wink

Thanks for the help x 2!

A.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report