Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fill Region/Masking Regions not showing in foreground

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mhart0214
3805 Views, 3 Replies

Fill Region/Masking Regions not showing in foreground

I have used fill regions and making regions many times before but on this particular project they are showing up in front. If I make a box and do a concrete fill region you will see it but it will be transparent, same with a masking region you can hover over it and see its there but it does not mask anything. I have tried making sure the the background is set to opaque and have clicked bring to front but nothing. Im not sure if it has anything to do with the phasing I have set up, if so I am not sure what to do to fix it. I have created 5 phases for this particular project as that is how it will be built. Any ideas!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: mhart0214

A masking region should obscure objects of any phase. Are you sure is not a visibility override, or the view is not in wireframe mode?

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 4

I just experienced the same problem and was suprised to find, that i simply could resolve my issue by clicking on the filled region > Edit Type > check "Masking".

Good Luck!

Message 4 of 4

Select filled region, in edit type put checkmark in masking

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report