Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fill Patterns

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
karel
351 Views, 3 Replies

Fill Patterns

I would like to request that fill patterns can be changed so that you can select the background fill colour and then also be able to select the fill pattern colour. eg. to be able to have a solid red fill with black brick pattern on walls.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
constantin.stroescu
in reply to: karel

If you change Visual Style to Consistent Colors you can then use Hatch on colored background.

I suggest to make a View Template in which to make all color settings and this View Template to be incorporated into your Project Template.

Image 18.png

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD

Your Name

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
karel
in reply to: constantin.stroescu

Constantin, thank you for your reply. I was actually revering to the fill pattern on plan. I can select a wall and override the cut fill pattern to make it solid red, but I cannot add a double black line hatch pattern over that red solid fill. It would be nice if they can change the program to make it possible to change the background fill colour (which is white standard) to any other colour and then select the colour of the fill pattern.

Capture.PNG

Message 4 of 4
constantin.stroescu
in reply to: karel

what can I say....if I were in the situation to do what you say I still use the Consistent Colors Visual Style and with some work I would try to make  a View Template so that , next time to have all th settings done....

Image 338.png

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD

Your Name

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report