Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Few questions about my project (roof, foundations and other)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
218 Views, 1 Reply

Few questions about my project (roof, foundations and other)

Hey guys,

I am currently woriking with Revit on my project and I am stucked with few problems which you can see below.

1. Do you know how to change shape of beam like I draw below? Also I don't know how to create visible connections between wooden beams.

4.png

2. Is there any fast way to make purlins like I marked on picture and later. How to creat roof layer? (some sheet, insulations and cover)

1.png

3. How to create connections between pad foundations and beam like that? Is there any way to do that or I just need to model something and put into project?
2.png

4. Is there a way to put scanned view of construction site to project and then on that create borders of land and so on?

5. Here I marked with red arrow the beam which is going up to 10 m above ground. Under beam there is a wall, the screen shot is taken from ground view plan. Why on ground view plan beam is visible? I thought view is made like cutting 1 m above the 0.00 level

3.png

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: Anonymous

The answer to all your questions is "yes", but this is a forum, and each topic needs to go in its own thread, not in a single thread as a list of questions.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report