Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error - Revit 2013 - Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library R6025

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
danbwall
1257 Views, 2 Replies

Fatal Error - Revit 2013 - Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library R6025

Hi all;

Getting frustrated with a continual fatal error on starting up Revit 2013. It reads as follows:

'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program:C:\ProgramFiles\Autodes\Revit2013\Program\Revit.exe
R6025 - Pure virtual function call'

At which point the program shuts down. A reinstall of the software seems to temporarily fix the issue until I have to restart my CPU, although sometimes it takes several reinstalls to get it working again, usually a loss of a couple hours. (I have tried repairing/reinstalling, completely uninstalling and reinstalling, none seem to permanently fix the issue.) I have also tried unistalling and reinstalling all Microsoft C++ on the cpu, no dice. Revit 2014 works just fine, however I have some ongoing contract work that needs to be completed in 2013 as the company I'm working with hasn't made the switch.

A search of these forums hasn't revealed anyone else with this issue in Revit (unless I missed it), although it appears the R6025 is common in many different software. However the advice in other forums is usually reinstall the software, which hasn't worked for me. I have a support request in, but in the mean time any suggestions would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
frank.pepping
in reply to: danbwall

Hi,

I have the same problem.

We need a robust solution for this issue.

Kind regards,

Frank Pepping

Message 3 of 3

I have solved the problem here. The WMI service was not running. After starting the service Revit 2013 was full functional again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report