Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

*Aaron Jobson
Message 1 of 2 (76 Views)

family objects appearing where not wanted

76 Views, 1 Replies
03-17-2004 03:36 PM
I just upgraded my system to Revit 6.0. As I am going through and revising some parts of my building I am noticing that I have some family objects showing up in views in which they have no right being in. For example in a certain interior elevation all of the light fixtures from the room behind the view are showing up. These fixtures are not in the view plane at all and should not be showing up. This seems to only be happening with a few specific family objects that I have modified and a few in place family objects. None of this was happening in Revit 5. Any suggestions??? If I can't figure this out I will probably try to recreate the family and see if that works. thanks, Aaron Jobson
*Arfath
Message 2 of 2 (76 Views)

Re: family objects appearing where not wanted

06-13-2004 07:18 AM in reply to: *Aaron Jobson
Hi Job, can you post the files, tht should help to solve the issue. also i suggest posting the files to revitsupport team also. Eat Revit, Drink Revit, Sleep Revit... "Aaron Jobson" wrote in message news:4058e10c_2@newsprd01... > I just upgraded my system to Revit 6.0. As I am going through and revising > some parts of my building I am noticing that I have some family objects > showing up in views in which they have no right being in. For example in a > certain interior elevation all of the light fixtures from the room behind > the view are showing up. These fixtures are not in the view plane at all > and should not be showing up. This seems to only be happening with a few > specific family objects that I have modified and a few in place family > objects. None of this was happening in Revit 5. Any suggestions??? If I > can't figure this out I will probably try to recreate the family and see if > that works. > > thanks, > > Aaron Jobson > >
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.