Revit Architecture

*Frank Murphy
Message 1 of 3 (263 Views)

Family data

263 Views, 2 Replies
12-31-2003 07:59 AM
Is there a mechanism for batch converting family files created with previous releases. Other than the intern in the corner.
*Scott Davis
Message 2 of 3 (263 Views)

Re: Family data

12-31-2003 08:20 AM in reply to: *Frank Murphy
yes, check www.zoogdesign.com I think someone from Revit posted it there. Otherwise contact Revit support and they can send you the BAT file. "Frank Murphy" wrote in message news:3ff2f1c4$1_2@statler... > Is there a mechanism for batch converting family files created with previous > releases. Other than the intern in the corner. > >
*Steve Burri
Message 3 of 3 (263 Views)

Re: Family data

12-31-2003 09:02 AM in reply to: *Frank Murphy
We have an FAQ on this (which includes a utility): After installing a new version, how do I upgrade my old family files? -- Regards, Steve Burri Autodesk, Inc. Client Support Manager - Revit "Scott Davis" wrote in message news:3ff2f72d_7@statler... > yes, check www.zoogdesign.com I think someone from Revit posted it there. > Otherwise contact Revit support and they can send you the BAT file. > > > "Frank Murphy" wrote in message > news:3ff2f1c4$1_2@statler... > > Is there a mechanism for batch converting family files created with > previous > > releases. Other than the intern in the corner. > > > > > >
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.