Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting gbXML to Network folder impossible?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
lgalvan123
204 Views, 1 Reply

Exporting gbXML to Network folder impossible?

Has anyone had issues exporting gbXML files from a Revit model to a network folder and then the gbXML file just doesn't show up in the network folder?

At my office, we work on all Energy models directly off of the server, and they are saved on the company's network (not a local machine). When I export the gbXML file, I go to save it in the project folder on the network, and then everything looks like it goes through just fine with the export. BUT, the gbXML file is nowhere to be found in the project folder on our network. I've double and triple checked the path file, and it's supposed to be saved in the project folder on the network.

My only solution so far has been to save the gbXML file to my desktop (local machine, not network) and then it shows up like it should. Has anyone had similar issues in the past? If so, do you know why this happened, or if there is any other solution besides saving directly to the local machine/desktop? I'd like to be able to save the gbXML file directly onto the network when exporting from Revit.

Many thanks,

LG

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
tablularasa
in reply to: lgalvan123

I have been having the same issue!

I am so grateful for your post because it was driving me nuts. It saves to the desktop only. If I find another solution I'll repost. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report