Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

Valued Contributor
bmillerponcho
Message 1 of 1 (303 Views)

Export to DWG - text and leader color of autocad layer

303 Views, 0 Replies
10-30-2012 12:16 PM

G'day all. This has been puzzling me for some time. I have set my dwg export settings to export the notes to a specific layer for autocad with a specified color. When ever I export the text revit puts it on the correct layer but the color is overridden to white and the leaders are overridden to red.

How can I make it so that all of the text is on the correct layer and the correct color when exported to dwg?

I use the setting "Export category properties BYLAYER and overrides BYENTITY". I use that setting because it's the only one I can get our linetypes to show correctly when exported to autocad (centre, hidden, dashed etc. linetypes do not show on the exported dwg when I use the other 2 settings).

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.