Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

Valued Contributor
bmillerponcho
Message 1 of 1 (325 Views)

Export to DWG - text and leader color of autocad layer

325 Views, 0 Replies
10-30-2012 12:16 PM

G'day all. This has been puzzling me for some time. I have set my dwg export settings to export the notes to a specific layer for autocad with a specified color. When ever I export the text revit puts it on the correct layer but the color is overridden to white and the leaders are overridden to red.

How can I make it so that all of the text is on the correct layer and the correct color when exported to dwg?

I use the setting "Export category properties BYLAYER and overrides BYENTITY". I use that setting because it's the only one I can get our linetypes to show correctly when exported to autocad (centre, hidden, dashed etc. linetypes do not show on the exported dwg when I use the other 2 settings).

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!