Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excavation

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
T.pot
587 Views, 2 Replies

Excavation

While I was changing my topography the ground flooded my basement and need to excavate it out. If any one knows how to remove the land from my basement please help.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: T.pot

There are 2 ways: Building pad or Split surface. Please refer to Wikihelp for detailed info about these features.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 3
constantin.stroescu
in reply to: T.pot

Building Pad is dedicated to this function...Without  Building Pad you will not seen the intersection line between the building walls and the terrain surface.

Split Surface is good especially when you want to make a work on the terrain without connection with the existing one...let-s say , for instance , that you want a pile of sand or gravel or a platform conected with the terrain with steep graded slopes ( for a platform with vertical borders you can use Buildin Pad)

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD

Your Name

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report