Revit Architecture

Valued Contributor
tstewart
Message 1 of 3 (319 Views)

Error Messages

319 Views, 2 Replies
06-16-2010 01:40 PM

Newly installed renewal of Revit Architecture 2011 and I keep getting error messages "One time process update " and "There are identical instances in the same place. This will result in double counting in schedules."  whenerver I open a project. How can I remove these notices?

*Expert Elite*
Alfredo_Medina
Message 2 of 3 (304 Views)

Re: Error Messages

06-16-2010 08:20 PM in reply to: tstewart

The "One time process update" message displays when you open a project that was saved in a previous Revit version. That is normal, and the message will display only the first time you open and old project. Now, if the message displays every time you open a new project, then it's your template. Check in Big R (application menu) General tab > File locations > Default template file > whether the path contains  "...\RAC 2011\...Templates\,...

The other error message, "There are identical instances in the same place. This will result in double counting in schedules", means tnat you have inadvertently created a duplicate of an object at the same place. A floor, or a wall, etc. Sometimes, when copying and pasting from one floor to another, the user issues the command twice, causing the error to display.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planta1 Revit Online Consulting | info@planta1.com | my Twitter | The Planta1 Blog
Valued Contributor
tstewart
Message 3 of 3 (296 Views)

Re: Error Messages

06-17-2010 01:45 AM in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

Thank you :robothappy:

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!