Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Revit 2015 funciomanento in Windows 8.1

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
neldira123
370 Views, 5 Replies

Error in Revit 2015 funciomanento in Windows 8.1

Hello Everyone, please help me , I managed to install revit 2015 but when I open it not just works as normal.
The toolbar does not appear in principle , so if I move the mouse, then begin to appear the icons .
On the property bar the same thing, and even if I select for example a wall still not appear the properties .
And finally in the status bar down there , is to swing without stopping. And after a while the program crashes and I can not do nothing more .
Help me solve PLEASE .revit1.png
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
David_W_Koch
in reply to: neldira123

Welcome to the Autodesk Discussion Groups!

Revit 2015 is able to run on Windows 8.1, so for someone here to provide some assistance, additional information about your computer will be necessary.  Computer brand and model, processor information, memory, hard drive size and free space and video card and driver information will be helpful. 

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 3 of 6
neldira123
in reply to: David_W_Koch

This is the model of my computer, thanks you for everything. Dell XPS 15 9530,Intel i7 Haswell, 15" RETINA QHD+ 3200x1800 Touch, 16Gb Ram, Nvidia 750M, 512GB SSD, Fibra Carbon + Aluminiun.

Message 4 of 6
David_W_Koch

Autodesk does not appear to have tested any of the NVidia GeForce cards for use with Revit 2015 on Windows 8.  Someone else who has that card and is running Revit 2015 on Windows 8.1 may be able to give more detailed advice on what settings may improve the performance of Revit for you.  One thing you might try while waiting for a response is to check whether or not you have enabled hardware acceleration and to change the setting (disable it if it is already enabled, or enable it if it is currently disabled) to see if that makes any difference.  You may also want to search the discussion groups to see if there is a setting within the driver software that could be made.

I am still using Windows 7 on the computers on which I have run Revit, and have AMD video cards.

David Koch
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 5 of 6
David_W_Koch

You may find the contents of this thread of interest.  Same video card as yours, and although the original poster was running a Macbook Pro, there are later posters runing a system very similar to yours with the same problem.  One of the suggestions was to reduce the Display Scaling to 150% or less.

David Koch
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 6 of 6
neldira123
in reply to: David_W_Koch

Hi David, thank you sooo much,the configuraton of the display really worked, now revit works perfectly.
Thanks for your attention, kisses.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report