Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment Schedule Problem

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
allegronea
408 Views, 1 Reply

Equipment Schedule Problem

I am working on my equipment schedule which I have done many times using Revit.  However, I am wondering how I can display multiple room numbers within the same cell automatically generated by the location of my equipment.

Heres an example of the issue:  Say I have 5 computers, 2 in one room and 3 in another.  If I use the Room: Number parameter within my Equipment Schedule to generate the locations of these computers, nothing will appear because the computer exists in multiple rooms.   The only way I can seem to generate room numbers by my equipment is if the piece of equipment only exists in one room.  Revit seems to get confused when it comes to the same piece of equipment in multiple rooms and therefore doesn't know what to display for the room number. 

Is there a way Revit can automatically generate EVERY room number in which a certain piece of equipment exists?

Thank you in advance!  I've been manually typing my room numbers in for months and always wondered about this since almost every other column in my schedule is automatically generated. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
LisaDrago
in reply to: allegronea

Hello and welcome to the discussion!

So I did some looking - I am not sure what you are asking can be done - it can, But not the way I think you want it.

I can create a schedule That has the equipment you want and then lists the room it is in - But not in a single line - I have attached an image of what I have.

I use a washer, placed in 3 rooms. I have a title of Washer and then listed the rooms it is located in. But it is in 3 rows.

From what I am reading - you want that list in a single cell: i.e. - 101, 102, 103 - right... That is not possible - as far as I know of.

I could be wrong...

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report