Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equal spacing of window elements

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
cjp
Enthusiast
506 Views, 1 Reply

Equal spacing of window elements

I am having problems with a certain window. I downloaded it a while back for this project and have manipulated it alot over time. I am just wondering as to why in the revit family of windows it says all of the mullians are equally spaced but when they become different sizes in the actual model they do not maintain the equal spacing. The biggest issue seems to be with the center sash piece. Attached are 2 images. One showing the odd sizes that come up in the model and the other showing that they are supposed to be equaly spaced. I have aligned one part of the sash to the reference line and locked it for the time being to see if that works, but it didnt. I will attach my window family as well so you can open it if that helps. I am just hoping to tweak this window one more time rather than start from scratch. Thanks in advance. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
cjp
Enthusiast
in reply to: cjp

Bala8vijay: Revit does not allow me to save down a revit file or family. I am attaching the origional window that I had downloaded from Revitcity. This one obviously has not been manipulated to the extreme that mine has been, but it may be able to help us discover why the mullians wont equally space. Hopefully that helps us. Thanks again and let me know if there is a better way to send this. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report