Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ends in Monolitic Stairs

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
ssoonets
527 Views, 5 Replies

Ends in Monolitic Stairs

Hi, I have a problem with the monolitic stairs, that not connect correcty with the floors. My stairs are concrete, so they should be a beam continuouswith  the floors. I have try all the options but noting seems to work. I'am attaching the picture of what I get and what I'd want to have.

Any ideas?

Thank you very much,

Silvia

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
parveen.revit
in reply to: ssoonets

can you post a screen shot of the properties of the mentioned stairs for us to have a look?

Parveen_Intec_Infocom (BIM, CAD, GIS, QS Services' Provider)
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

A partial workaround to this issue is to use landings. Either automatic ones or sketch ones.

Once you have the landings, join the floor and landing.

Lines will still appear in plan seperating landing with floor, but then you can use invisible lines to hide the lines which have been cut to size by joining process.

This doesn't work for the start of stairs since the landing can't be created there.

Message 4 of 6
ssoonets

Thank you, your suggestion worked very well for the upper end of the stair, I am thinking how to work around the beginning. 

But... I do not have any invisible lines. That is new! How do I use them?

Silvia

Message 5 of 6
ssoonets
in reply to: parveen.revit

Thank you!!  I am attacking the properties, I hope you could see where is my mistake.

Silvia

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

If you use keyboard shortcut "LW" you will be able to override any existing linework or edges of objects. In the tab menu choose a linetype from your line styles. Choose <invisible lines> and click away.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report