Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embedded Schedule Tab

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
bm2306
652 Views, 5 Replies

Embedded Schedule Tab

Why can I not see the Embedded Schedule tab within the Schedule Properties?  Is this a feature only built into certain suites?  I am currently using Revit Architecture 2014.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
SteveKStafford
in reply to: bm2306

They are only available for scheduling spaces (and rooms), duct systems, piping systems, or electrical circuits. You can create an embedded schedule to show information about components that are members of these systems.

My other older self here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/46056
Message 3 of 6
bm2306
in reply to: SteveKStafford

Sorry, I should have been more specific.  I am trying to create a room schedule but don't have the embedded schedule tab.  See attached.  Other individuals in my office have this tab and others do not.

Message 4 of 6
L.Maas
in reply to: bm2306

I do not have those versions at my disposal for checking. However it might be possible that it is not available in Revit Architecture.

It used to be part of Revit MEP and is now part of Revit (Combined Architecture, MEP & Structure).

So if other people in your office have it available than they might be using Revit or Revit MEP.

Another piossbility is that the (embedded) schedule was made in Revit MEP and can be loaded in Revit Architecture (but not modified?)

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Message 5 of 6
SteveKStafford
in reply to: L.Maas

I don't recall them specifically excluding it from the Revit Architecture product but does appear that disabling the System ribbon and panels within the Revit product will disable the Embedded Schedule tab. That suggests to me that Revit Architecture can't use that feature.
My other older self here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/46056
Message 6 of 6
bm2306
in reply to: SteveKStafford

The individuals that are able to see the tab have Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate.  It looks like it's not available in Revit Architecture.  Thanks for the input.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report