Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elevations with shadows

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1553 Views, 4 Replies

Elevations with shadows

It's possible to have an elevation view with shadows as Archicad can do? I can make a render view but for presentation purpose I need an elevation more like "as traditional way"... Daniel
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

See the posts at www.augi.com. Real-time shadows very soon. "Daniel Legarraga" wrote in message news:41668f51$1_3@newsprd01... > It's possible to have an elevation view with shadows as Archicad can do? > I can make a render view but for presentation purpose I need an elevation > more like "as traditional way"... > > Daniel > >
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

There have been examples posted at AUGI, from Revit 7.0, due out by the end of the month, that shadows will be available. Not just in elevations, though! The example is a 3D Section/perspective view, with shawdows. There is also an example of the new dialog box showing how you can set shadows for any date, time, and place. SD "Daniel Legarraga" wrote in message news:41668f51$1_3@newsprd01... > It's possible to have an elevation view with shadows as Archicad can do? > I can make a render view but for presentation purpose I need an elevation > more like "as traditional way"... > > Daniel > >
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Although Augi is a better newsgroup in many ways, there's no need to go there to see a specific example of what you're requesting. See Matt Jezyk's post here on 10/1 entitled "A few images from Revit 7 - presentation views". Hope that helps, Danny Polkinhorn WATG Honolulu Scott Davis wrote: > There have been examples posted at AUGI, from Revit 7.0, due out by the end > of the month, that shadows will be available. Not just in elevations, > though! The example is a 3D Section/perspective view, with shawdows. There > is also an example of the new dialog box showing how you can set shadows for > any date, time, and place. > > SD > > "Daniel Legarraga" wrote in message > news:41668f51$1_3@newsprd01... > >>It's possible to have an elevation view with shadows as Archicad can do? >>I can make a render view but for presentation purpose I need an elevation >>more like "as traditional way"... >> >>Daniel >> >> > > >
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Oh yeah, Matt did post them here, too! Thanks Danny for pointing that out! "Danny P." wrote in message news:4166df19$1_3@newsprd01... > Although Augi is a better newsgroup in many ways, there's no need to go > there to see a specific example of what you're requesting. See Matt > Jezyk's post here on 10/1 entitled "A few images from Revit 7 - > presentation views". > > Hope that helps, > Danny Polkinhorn > WATG > Honolulu > > > Scott Davis wrote: > > There have been examples posted at AUGI, from Revit 7.0, due out by the end > > of the month, that shadows will be available. Not just in elevations, > > though! The example is a 3D Section/perspective view, with shawdows. There > > is also an example of the new dialog box showing how you can set shadows for > > any date, time, and place. > > > > SD > > > > "Daniel Legarraga" wrote in message > > news:41668f51$1_3@newsprd01... > > > >>It's possible to have an elevation view with shadows as Archicad can do? > >>I can make a render view but for presentation purpose I need an elevation > >>more like "as traditional way"... > >> > >>Daniel > >> > >> > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report