Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing Sheet Detail Refernces

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
PhilvK
268 Views, 3 Replies

Editing Sheet Detail Refernces

Could someone please guide me to where I can find info on how to edit the detail reference marks on sheets? They look too small for the sheets, and I would like to shorten the long line underneath the detail title text. I know it must be simple, but I cannot find it, or I am using the wrong search terminology. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
cbcarch
in reply to: PhilvK

These are called View Titles in Revit, and they can be customized.

Take a look here:

http://help.autodesk.com/view/RVT/2015/ENU/?guid=GUID-0386022B-463F-442F-B342-C9A2C6A3866B

Cliff B. Collins
Registered Architect The Lamar Johnson Collaborative Architects-St. Louis, MO
Message 3 of 4
L.Maas
in reply to: PhilvK

In addition to Cliff's answer.

The viewport line can indeed be shortened in a simple way.

When placing the view on the sheet sheet the line is approximaltely the same length as the (cropped) viewport. So if you crop the viewport to a smaller size before placing the view on the sheet, the line will be shorter.

After placing the view on the sheet and selecting the viewport (not the line). The line gets selected and you will see the marks popping up to allow you to lengthen/shorten the line furter.

Underneath screenshot show that the viewport is selected aloowing to change the length of the line. You also see that the length of the line ispprocimately the length of the viewport.

ViewportLine.png

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Message 4 of 4
PhilvK
in reply to: L.Maas

Thank you. Can you now tell me where to look on how to change the individual title text sizes? I’d like the Main Title and detail number to be ¼”, and the rest 1/8”. I’ve tried “Edit Type” on the “Label” but that doesn’t seem to be the correct procedure.

Thanks,

Phil

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report