Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edith Wall

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
530 Views, 2 Replies

Edith Wall

Hi, I have a problem in revit 2014 when I enter and edit a wall and have to press the little icon to edit a layer nothing happens. Can see that the button turns blue, but can not get into editing when I press.
Have tried to uninstall and install again, but this does not help.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Bob_Zurunkle
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to the forums. Is the wall pinned?

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Bob_Zurunkle

Hello, problemmet is that it's like there's a problem on my PC, the program will work fine, but I can only press edith button but can not not press the small button to the editor, thinking it's something on my computer that block for the program to run optimally.

University College Nordjylland arbejder med uddannelse, udvikling og innovation inden for fire hovedomr?der: det sundhedsfaglige, det p?dagogiske, det tekniske og business. UCN har ca. 7000 studerende p? erhvervsakademi- og professionsbacheloruddannelser, over 9000 kursister og studerende p? efter- og videreuddannelse og ca. 750 ansatte.

University College of Northern Denmark works with education, development and innovation within four main fields: healthcare, education, technology and business. We have approximately 7000 students in AP and BA degree programmes, more than 9000 course participants and students undergoing continuing and further education and training. We have about 750 employees.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report