Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Profile on a curved wall is still not possible

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
701 Views, 3 Replies

Edit Profile on a curved wall is still not possible

For a very long time I have missed to able to edit profile on a curved wall. It seems so basic and yet it has not been possible. So I was very pleased when it was pronounced that this basic option was finally possible in Revit 2012. Alas it is not. I am so very dissapointed because this is a basic feature wich should have been fixed years ago.

So! Does anyone know a simple method to edit profile on a curved wall without having to attach wall top and buttom to invisible layers of floors and roofs ect.

Kind regards

J.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

All you have to do is use the "Wall Opening" tool when the curved wall is selected.

Check out this Wikihelp article.

Message 3 of 4
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

All you have to do is use the "Wall Opening" tool when the curved wall is selected.

Check out this Wikihelp article.

The question is not about opening a hole in a curved wall.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

Sorry, I should have been more clear.  Think of the hole in the corner where you would have edited the profile.  Nobody said it has to be in the middle of the wall.

I made a short video to explain things visually:  http://youtu.be/EQpBidT9_4U

Edit Profile of Curved Wall

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report