Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Discipline Orders

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
smm329
1677 Views, 2 Replies

Edit Discipline Orders

I need to edit the Discipline Order of a drawing sheet. I can't figure out how to edit and existing entry. In ex. I have a order setup as '03 - Architectural' I want to change it to '04 - Architectural'. It will only let me add a new order, I cant find a way to delete the old one or just rename it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: smm329

The question is not clear enough. That "discipline order" that you mention, Is it related to Browser Organization, or to a schedule of sheets?

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 3
mattP9VA6
in reply to: smm329

This is an old thread, but incase anyone else needs help, I had this same thing and figured it out. Simply select all the sheets in your project browser (By holding down shift) that you want to change the disciple order. Then, in the properties window, under discipline order,  just retype over it from '03 - Architectural' to '04 - Architectural' or whatever you need to change it to.  It will update all of them, and since there will be no more sheets under the old discipline name then the old one will disappear. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report