Revit Architecture

*Ben Ferrer
Message 1 of 2 (251 Views)

Dxf and view range

251 Views, 1 Replies
01-12-2004 11:47 AM
Has anyone got the view range to work with a dxf import? I am trying to bring in a structural frame from Architecture Desktop. In my plan view the entire dxf model shows up, I can not clip it. Any thoughts. Thanks for your help on the last question.
*andrebaros
Message 2 of 2 (251 Views)

Re: Dxf and view range

01-13-2004 05:38 PM in reply to: *Ben Ferrer
Have yoyu tried going into a 3d view and checking on the framing plan relates along the z-axis... Revit needs things to relate in real space. That is to say, your Revit model can only crop your dxf if it is above or in front of it. "Ben Ferrer" wrote in message news:4002f9d9$1_1@statler... > Has anyone got the view range to work with a dxf import? I am trying to > bring in a structural frame from Architecture Desktop. In my plan view the > entire dxf model shows up, I can not clip it. Any thoughts. > > Thanks for your help on the last question. > >
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.