Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicating Floors

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ljhudson
289 Views, 3 Replies

Duplicating Floors

I am working in Revit 2014 and I am not understanding why when I make a copy/duplicate of a floor plan the detail callouts do not show up. but all the other callouts show up (elevations/wallsections).

How do I make them show up?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
josh
in reply to: ljhudson

Try the VG annotations tabs. Also, some sections/details will not show up if the scale is coarser than <x>. You can change this by clicking the view in the project browser and the option in the the properties pallette.

Message 3 of 4
ljhudson
in reply to: josh

That is not working.. I still dont see them
Message 4 of 4
damo3
in reply to: ljhudson

Callout bubbles are view specific. Elevation and section tags are not. Hence when you duplicate, they don't show up. Now your probably thinking, well, duplicate with detailing, still won't work as the thinking behind callouts is they come from a single parent view. 

If you have used floor plan callouts, then at the moment, I am not familiar with a work around beyond copying and pasting. If you created a callout detail view, then select the callout and in properties, change "show in" to 'intersecting views". the callout will now appear in duplicated views.

________________________________________________________________________________
If you find posts have solved your problem, please don't forget to mark them as 'SOLVED' to help others with similar questions. - Thank you.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report