Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dual screen monitor dispaly setting

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
steve
662 Views, 3 Replies

dual screen monitor dispaly setting

I have a dual screen monitor setup.   All windows programs (and formerly revit) are set up to treat the 2 monitors like one continuous monitor (discregarding the line between the two).   I just installed the Revit maintenance update and now the 2 monitors in revit only will not allow a window to display stretched acress 2 screens: Revit pops a display to one screen or the other when a revit window is maximized or when I try to strectch acorss 2 screens.   I want Revit to treat the display as one continuous screen with no snapping to the individual screens (like all other windows programs.  There are no video card setting for this behavior: there must be one for Revit.  Does anyone know where it is?  

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alaaeldin_Alsahli
in reply to: steve

What Revit version do you have?

Which update version you installed?

Did you reboot the computer since the update been installed?

Try to Close revit and deactivate one monitor and reactive it then try to open revit

Alaaeldin Alsahli

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘
Message 3 of 4
steve

Revit version: r2014. Build:20131024_2115(x64)
Update Release 2 Latest service pak.

[cid:image001.png@01CF1C42.A8A81240]

Steve Brown

Architect, Design Build Architects LLC

Office: 922 Cedar Grove Road, Broomall, PA 19008

Phone: 610.355.9876 Fax:610.355.2360

Email: Steve@DesignBuildLLC.us

Message 4 of 4
Alaaeldin_Alsahli

So if you want Update 2 to be applicable 100% you need to have administrator privilege

here is a link for how to add admin right to your name

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/122666-permissions-allow-deny-users-groups.html

Alaaeldin Alsahli

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted. ⇘

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report