Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers for ODBC exporting.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
322 Views, 3 Replies

Drivers for ODBC exporting.

Hello,

In Revit Architecture 2009 I was able to export to a data source with a number of data drivers. Even if the DB software (i. e. MS Access) wasn´t installed on my computer.

If I try to export to an ODBC file in the Revit 2010 version I only see an SQL Server driver. What happened to the drivers. I don´t have an Office license so I can´t try instaling it on this computer, but I need to export to MS Access. I used to export data bases for others to use in estimating project totals.

Is there a way to enable new ODBC drivers for Revit without having to buy an Office license?
What's the step to follow?

Any help will be grately appreciated. Thanks,

Victor.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I just can't believe it!!! Revit x64 does´'t include the ODBC drivers.

I tried what I explained in the previous post in a 32 bit version and it worked just as good as always...

Guys at software development... Windows x64 is (or should be) to be taken as seriously as Win32...

Whatever,

Victor.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

i think this link can helpful

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=7554F536-8C28-4598-9B72-EF94E038C891&displaylang=en
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

I've downloaded and installed the drivers from the link you provided, but still can't get anything to show up when I try to Export.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report