Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing Tags on Sheets

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Beth1285
3096 Views, 2 Replies

Drawing Tags on Sheets

After placing a drawing on a sheet, Revit automatically generates a tag for the drawing, which is great. However, I can't seem to manipulate those tags in anyway. I am able to move it independantly of the drawing (after clicking in JUST the right spot), but I can't change the length of the "tail" on it. 

I've gone through tutorials, and read everything I can find, but no one else seems to come across this issue. I've attached images. The first shows an acceptable drawing tag, and 2nd - the tag runs off the sheet, and about 3 times the length of the sheet (which you can't see). I can't find any grips or anything to be able to shorten them, and make them all about the same length. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alisder.Brown
in reply to: Beth1285

Beth

This is one of they strange things. But don't worry, its a simple one 🙂

If you want to change the LENGTH of the view tag line, you select the VIEW, when you do this, you will see the blue grips at each end of the view tag line. If you want to move the tag line around, you select it directly and move it. See attached image.

Hope this helps 

Alisder Brown
Senior BIM Coordinator
Scotland, UK

Message 3 of 3
Beth1285
in reply to: Alisder.Brown

Thanks! That is pretty simple...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report