Revit Architecture

newt
Message 1 of 4 (569 Views)

downspouts

569 Views, 3 Replies
05-10-2005 10:36 PM
I'm a newer user and would like to add downspouts in a residential project. I found a downspout profile in the library but wasn't able to add it as a component. Haven't been able to find any references to downspouts in a tutorial. Please let me know if there's a tutorial section that covers this or how to create a downspout.
Thank you.
Distinguished Contributor
sbrown
Message 2 of 4 (569 Views)

Re: downspouts

05-11-2005 05:16 AM in reply to: newt
I have created a family that is a sweep path with a downspout profile, this famiy gets placed in plan around the building where I need downspouts. I created it in release 3 or 4 and haven't needed it in awhile so it could most definately be improved. Hopefully it will serve your needs or you can modify it as needed. I have included many diff files, some are commercial style with conductor heads some are residential
newt
Message 3 of 4 (569 Views)

05-11-2005 08:41 AM in reply to: newt
Thank you so much. This family is exactly what I needed. I have edited one of the downspouts from your family and placed it in my drawing in several places including one location with a unique path. Your files were easy to use. I can't thank you enough.
Mentor
octavio2
Message 4 of 4 (173 Views)

03-22-2014 06:29 AM in reply to: newt

Any ideas how to add a residential dowspout in Revit 2014?  Any 32D family available?  I checked SEEK and the one for Revit there seems to be a shape in plan only, it seems, unoless I am missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.