Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downspouts

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
newt
1302 Views, 3 Replies

downspouts

I'm a newer user and would like to add downspouts in a residential project. I found a downspout profile in the library but wasn't able to add it as a component. Haven't been able to find any references to downspouts in a tutorial. Please let me know if there's a tutorial section that covers this or how to create a downspout.
Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
sbrown
in reply to: newt

I have created a family that is a sweep path with a downspout profile, this famiy gets placed in plan around the building where I need downspouts. I created it in release 3 or 4 and haven't needed it in awhile so it could most definately be improved. Hopefully it will serve your needs or you can modify it as needed. I have included many diff files, some are commercial style with conductor heads some are residential
Message 3 of 4
newt

Thank you so much. This family is exactly what I needed. I have edited one of the downspouts from your family and placed it in my drawing in several places including one location with a unique path. Your files were easy to use. I can't thank you enough.
Message 4 of 4
octavio2

Any ideas how to add a residential dowspout in Revit 2014?  Any 32D family available?  I checked SEEK and the one for Revit there seems to be a shape in plan only, it seems, unoless I am missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report