Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade Possiblity-Building Design Suite 2013 to 2012 Post Subscription ?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1714 Views, 3 Replies

Downgrade Possiblity-Building Design Suite 2013 to 2012 Post Subscription ?

We had purchased the Adesk  Building Design Suite 2012 and are on subscription as of now. Since the new release 2013 has come we believe we can upgrade it to 2013 release since we are still on subscription.

My question is after my subscription ends, can we still downgrade our Suite from 2013 to 2012 or 2011 (If for Some reasons) ???

Please assist on this

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
LisaDrago
in reply to: Anonymous

You have upgraded your software to 2013. As long as you are on subscription - you have access to 2012, 2011 and 2010. If you do not continue  your subscription - you will no longer have access to the previous versions. That is a benefit of being on subscription.

Think of it this way - I had a 2000 KIA Sephia - I UPGRADED to a 2010 KIA Soul. I no long have use of the 2000 Sephia. That is essentially what you have done. But by being on subscription you have the privilege of using the older software. If you are not on subscription - you lose that benefit.

Does that make sense?

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 3 of 4
carasim

yes but when i try to activate what serial and product key should i use?  the same on i have for building design suite 2013???

Message 4 of 4
LisaDrago

For your 2013 suite you should have a new serial number. In the subscription center it should be listed where you download the sotware from. There should be a tab listed for serial numbers.
Also in the email Autodesk sends out about upgrading should have the serial number... Also you can contact your reseller and they should be able to look it up.

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report