Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

double sloped floor

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
kmatzumura
8920 Views, 5 Replies

double sloped floor

Hello,

Is there a way to build a double sloped floor os something similar on Revit?

I'm working on a project that has an open parking lot. The site has a slope in an "east-west" direction and also because of the levels of the project the parking lot needs to have another slope in the "north-south" direction, so the parking lot floor should have a double sloped floor. I'm using a building pad to cut some of the site (the topography is pretty irregular) and I'm also using floors for the parking lot.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to explain.

Greetings,

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Is this what you want?

Image 1.pngImage 2.png

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD

Your Name

EESignature

Message 3 of 6

Thank you for your response.

Yes, I'm trying to do something like that to a floor, is it possible?

Message 4 of 6

There are two methods:

1. Using Sub Elements :Select the Floor > Modify Sub Elements > (work in a 3d View) > select the small green rectangles placed on the corners and change the Z value . From Properties (with Floor selected) > Edit Type >Type Properties > Structure - Edit > Edit Assembly -Layers -you can use Variable parameter (to be applied to the structure or to other layers)
  2. another method is to use the Slope Arrow : select the Floor > Edit Boundary >Slope Arrow

The first method allows multiple slopes and it is a better solution

The second method allows only one slope....

Here you can find  a screencast showing The Sub Elements and the Slope Arrow methods:

https://screencast.autodesk.com/main/details/bf64ad62-7354-4e85-83ed-c0f51e65f76

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD

Your Name

EESignature

Message 5 of 6

Message 6 of 6

Thank you very much! This has helped me a lot 😄

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report