Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Door window detail drawings on Revit

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
anubhav.aggarwal13
10525 Views, 3 Replies

Door window detail drawings on Revit

Hi. Attached is a sample sheet that I prepared on AutoCAD for a different project. I want to prepare the same in Revit (for the current project) in the same fashion using and updating the door window families already there in the model. I need tips on how I can produce the same sheet on Revit? An earliest reply shall really help! Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

You can create a Legend view from View Tab. Then Drag and Drop Window/Door Families from the project browser to the view. In the contextual Menu, you have the options for placing Plan, Front and Rear Elevations of the Family you are placing.
Message 3 of 4

Thanks vijay! The idea worked. The rest I am drawing using detail lines but can we tagg actuall marking values to the door elevations in legend view? The tag by category dont work there for tagging the exact door coz it just a family we have bought in the view. How to actually link tag to the exact door mark?

Message 4 of 4

That I don't know Anubhav, may be some workaround in this link may help you til Autodesk Fixes this issue!

http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?74795-Tagging-in-Legend-Views

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report