Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Door schedule

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
dedsresende
250 Views, 3 Replies

Door schedule

Hi, 

does anyone know If it's possible to do a door or window schedulle with a field like that - Height X Width / Sill Height???

Maybe there's some formula, or some way to do this as a shared parameter?

Thanks a lot!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Make a door schedule 

Add in Fields  (beside the others) the following parameters:

• Height , Width, Sill Height 

• Press Calculated Value
  • In Calculated Value chose a name for you parameter
  • Discipline=Common , Type = Length
  • Formula...click on the 3 points icon...chose the entities from the list puting between them the operation signs from the the keyboard
  • You'l have the new parameter in your schedule....Pay attention...when sill height is 0  , nothing is shown....you can/t make a divide to zerro

Constantin Stroescu

EESignature

Message 3 of 4

Sorry, I think I wasn't clear enough. I need something like a mixed field, for example, for a door with width (70cm), and Hight (210cm), so I need a field like : 70 X 210 (70 by 210), did you understand?

Message 4 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: dedsresende

You currently cannot combine multiple fields into a one.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report