Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Door Schedule Header Formatting

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
manu.ste
6389 Views, 1 Reply

Door Schedule Header Formatting

I'm to create a door schedule in Revit 2014 with a header that looks like this:

Header 1.png

I've started it, as you can see in the image below, but am running into trouble when it comes to adding a row. I can group the cells together using the "Group" function, and that adds a row above the selected cells, but I need to add an additional row information in individual cells in the "Door" category, as in the image above. The "Insert Above/Below" functions are greyed out for this type of header cell. Is there a way to group a single cell, or some other way to add a row that I'm missing?

Help!

Header 2.png

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
rosskirby
in reply to: manu.ste

I don't believe what you're trying to accomplish is possible, though it's hard to tell from the images, since they're so small.  Can you repost with just the header, and mark it up how you want to change it?

The "Add row" button only works for items in the schedule, and even then only when you can manually create schedule items (key schedules, note blocks, drawing index, etc.).  It doesn't work in the schedule header, and it doesn't work for schedules of modeled elements.

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report